Follow the instructions below for access to the DynaMed mobile app. You may also watch a video on the installation process.
More information on DynaMed
- Download the DynaMed mobile app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the app and click on the orange "Sign In" button.
- A dialog box may appear asking for permission to continue. To use the app, click “continue” to proceed.
- Instead of using the log in boxes at the top, click on the drop-down menu beneath “Sign in via an organization/group.” Choose Frontier Nursing University, and click the “GO” button. This will prompt you to log in to the FNU portal using your Frontier credentials.
- Choose an installation option:
- Online Only: Use the app only while connected to the internet.
- Partial Install: Store text and image thumbnails on your device. Full images are available when you are connected to the internet. This option helps you save space on your device.
- Full Install: Store all DynaMed content on your device. You do not need to be connected to the internet to access content on the app.