Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Current Reading and Meeting Information
For June Meeting:
Journal article questions:
- What is our role as instructors?
- How do generational norms influence addressing student factors?
- Do you agree with the list of important educational practices? Why or why not?
- How can we incorporate these educational practices in our simulations?
- How can we measure outcome?
Comprehensive List of Current and Past Selections
May 2017 Journal Article
Pasquale, S. J. (2015). Educational science meets simulation. Best Practice & Research. Clinical Anaesthesiology, 29(1), 5-12. doi:10.1016/j.bpa.2015.02.003
June 2017 Journal Article
Jeffries, P. (2005). A framework for designing, implementing, and evaluating: simulations used as teaching strategies in nursing. Nursing Education Perspectives (National League For Nursing), 26(2), 96-103.